Reverse Osmosis is a water purification process that dissolves inorganic and organic solids from water by forcing the water through a semi-permeable membrane. This process removes 90-99% of tapwater impurities which produces safer and healthier drinking water. The high recovery membrane in this system rinses contaminants to the drain with a 1:1 ratio of waste water to good water, as opposed to the typical 4:1. Thus, conserving water and saving money.
These units represent a scaled down version of the same process that the bottled water companies use to produce their water. An under sink reverse osmosis system is a convenient and economical way to provide bottle quality water for your family.
A yearly filter replacement is all that is required for these units to provide quality drinking water for years to come.
• Each unit produces 35 gallons of quality drinking water per day
(Higher daily production membranes available)
• Quality components for efficiency and durability
• Quick connect fittings for easier, faster and professional installation
• Completely assembled and ready to install
• Included with each installation kit: chrome long reach faucet, 3.2 gallon tank, tank valve, feed valve, tubing, drain adapter, and instructions
• All components are CA AB1953 compliant
FIVE STAGE PURIFICATION PROCESS
• Stage 1: The sediment filter removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles.
• Stage 2: First carbon filter reduces chemicals, such as chlorine, present in the water supply.
• Stage 3: Second carbon filter further reduces organic compounds, odors, and other chemicals.
• Stage4: The reverse osmosis membrane removes 93% to 97% of dissolved minerals, salts, microorganisms and other contaminants in the water supply.
• Stage5: A final polishing process enhances and clarifies your drinking water through the use of a granular activated carbon postfilter.